Do you want to write for PositiveMed? We’re Constantly looking for more contributing writers to share their unique perspectives on the health and wellness, natural remedies and psychology world. Our community has now over 1 million fantastic members, which means if you write for us your unique articles could be seen by millions of health enthusiasts.
You’ve seen the content we produce and curate. So if you want to write about the home remedies you know or share a hilarious video, poster, infographic or photo, then send us an article and we will put your content and your link in front of the PositiveMed community.
How is Life as a Health Writer
When you write for PositiveMed you become part of a unique collection of writers and a close knit team committed to creating content that informs health, food and relationship enthusiasts across the world. We are picky about the content we publish, but if you are creative and passionate we love to promote your personal name or blog to our followers.
- Top 10 type lists, video, gifs, and image formats welcomed
- Personality and opinion encouraged
- Entertain, engage & educate readers
- Author credit and link to personal blog & social media profiles
- Submissions should be well written, edited and original. There is no formal word count, if you want to write an article 500–1500 words long then go ahead and express yourself. But if you want to drop a hot video or poster with a short piece of commentary attached then that is great too.
If you’re interested, fill in the contact form below and include your biography and attached writing samples and we’ll be in touch!
Disclaimer: All content on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this website and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always consult with your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.