swap 1- Cow milk for nut milk
• high in calcium,
• good fats for your body
• works well for people looking to lose weight
• helps heart health
• high in Vitamin A that helps eyesight
• easier on digestion
swap 2- chocolate for raw cocoa
• nutrition packed superfood
• High in Magnesium, and other essential minerals including calcium,
• sulfur, zinc, iron, copper and potassium
• contains antioxidant properties
• promote cardiovascular function & health
• Vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B5, B9, E
• rich in protein and fiber
swap 3 – soft drink for coconut water
• Has vital nutrients, B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, pyridoxine, and folates.
• Rich in amino acids, enzymes, dietary fiber, vitamin C and minerals such as potassium, magnesium and manganese
• Contains anti viral and anti bacterial properties.
• Good for the skin, makes is it look smoother and moisturized
• Great for hair nourishment,
• Grows nails.
swap 4- white pasta for quinoa
• it has almost twice as much fiber as most other grains
• high in iron
• contains magnesium
• good for growth and repair
• improves metabolism
swap 5 – white rice for brown rice
• aids heart disease prevention
• lowers bad cholesterol
• helps maintain body weight
• promotes a healthy bowel function
• good for your bones
swap 6 – white bread for rye bread
• produces a low insulin response
• rich in fiber that promotes a good digestive system
• helps prevent gallstones
• the best grain choice for diabetics
• aids cardiovascular diseases
swap 7 – cheese for nut cheese
• Artisanal Non-Dairy Cheese Alternative, perfect for lactose intolerants.
• Loaded with probiotics that help human nutrition and health in balancing the intestinal microflora naturally and improving digestive and immune processes.
swap 8 – white sugar for natural sweetners
– examples: maple syrup, honey, stevia.
• Aids hypertension
• Helps dental problems
• Good for treating dermatitis acne and stomach ache
Disclaimer: All content on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this website and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always consult with your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.