Companies Listing (ISLAND):
2. Merck (MRK)Famous global healthcare company, working on Pharmaceutical (and vaccines), Animal Health and Consumer Care. August 8th 2011– According to MoneyShow.com (Tom Aspray) Merck Inc have had legitimate returns on investments, but is oversold in the past couple of weeks. Therefore, Merck is a sweet spot for investors. On August 8th 2011 MRK was 29.94$. By the end of the week MRK is 31.34$. 4.7% toward green. A like for Tom Aspray of moneyShow.com! August 26th 2011– After two weeks of roller coasters in stocks market, an earthquake and hurricane Irene visiting New York markets, MRK is still proving to be a good choice. As of the Friday, MRK was 31.92$, a positive gain of nearly 2% in 2 weeks, which is greatly valuable in these days.
3. Pfizer (PFE)August 8th 2011– Same as Merck according to MoneyShow.com (Tom Aspray) Pfizer had legitimate returns on investments, but oversold and is sweet spots for investors. On August 8th PFE is 16.79$. As the week ends PFE is 17.86$ (Aug 12th 2011), 6.4% toward green. Thanks Tom! August 26th 2011– Same as Merck, PFE was a good bet in the past two weeks and closed at 18.21$. In these risky days PFE is still a good bet with 2% gain in two weeks.
4. Amerigroup (AGP)August 11th 2011– According to Barron’s (Johanna Bennett) AGP and WCG are two managed-care companies that exclusively serve Medicaid and Medicare patients. Since +16 million patients will be added to medicaid in the next couple of years, it’s believed that these companies will be green . On August 11th AGP is 44.03$. August 26th 2011– Same as MRK and PFE, during the last two-scary-weeks in the stock markets, AGP reached to 47.17$ per share, a gain of 7%. Good job!
5. WellCare Health plans (WCG)August 11th 2011– According to Barron’s (Johanna Bennett) AGP and WCG are two managed-care companies that exclusively serve Medicaid and Medicare patients. Since +16 million patients will be added to medicaid in the next couple of years, it’s believed that these companies will be green . On August 11th WCG is 41.98$. August 26th 2011– Similar to MRK, PFE and AGP, WCG was a good investment for its shareholders in the past two weeks and reached to 43.98$, a gain of around 4.8% in two weeks.
6. Johnson and Johnson (JNJ)August 14th 2011- According to Zvi Bar of seekingalpha.com JNJ is one of high-yield large investments of Mr. Warren Buffet (more than 2b$) and his Berkshire Hathaway holding and had around 3.67% yield. August 26th 2011– Two weeks ago JNJ was closed at around 60.73$, but now it’s 64.28$. This is a huge 6% gain..enjoy!
Companies Listing (OCEAN)-Major Drugs:
1. Abbott Laboratories (ABT)
2. Sanofi SA (SNY)
3. Novartis AG (NVS)
4. GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
5. Medtronic (MDT)
6. Boston Scientific Corp
7. Teva pharmaceuticals (TEVA)
8. Roche holding ltd.
9. Bristol Myers Squibb
Companies Listing (OCEAN)- Health facilities:
Companies Listing (OCEAN)-Biotech:
1. Skystar Pharma
3. Ligand Pharma
7. MAP Pharma
8. BioCryst Pharma
9. Oxygen Biotherapeutics
10. AVANIR Pharma
Companies Listing (OCEAN)-Medical equipment:
* * * * *
Disclaimer: All information above are solely for the purpose of reader’s information and we do not intend to give any personalized advice on any of reader’s position on any stocks.