Virectin Reviews – Is Virectin Really Safe & Effective?
Men who have reached the age of 40 are at a high risk of developing certain problems with their sexual health. Erectile dysfunction is one of the most common problems that men start to develop at this age. The symptoms do not always become present quickly, but rather gradually. The man may find that he is not gaining a rigid erection every time he wants to have sex and, eventually, find that he is unable to uphold his erection during sex.
When men develop these problems, they often turn towards medication to help them eliminate the problem and restore normal sexual function. The medication used to treat these conditions, however, can lead to a variety of side-effects that could be devastating to the man’s general wellbeing and even affect his heart health in a negative way.
Virectin offers a solution to help men overcome these common problems, and even gain more control over their orgasms to prevent premature ejaculation. This product is all-natural, has been developed by a trusted company and can be purchased at a price that is affordable to most usually much cheaper than Viagra and similar medication. In this post, we are going to take an extensive look at Virectin, what it contains, how it works and more to help customers better understand whether or not this product is right for them.
Ingredients Found in the Virectin Formula
Virectin’s formula is based on scientific research and has been formulated to naturally treat erectile dysfunction, boost a man’s libido and give them the energy and stamina they need to have sex for hours without getting tired. The ingredients also help to prevent premature ejaculation, which, as we have noted, could make sex end far too soon.
Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients that have been included in Virectin’s male enhancement formula:
- Selenium Selenium is one of the essential trace minerals that men need to maintain a healthy body. When it comes to sexual health, selenium is known to increase testosterone production in the body, which is advantageous to the male body as testosterone is essential for reproductive health and many other functions. Selenium is also known to increase sperm count and even lead to higher quality sperm; thus assisting with fertility as well.
- Zinc Zinc is another trace mineral that is often recommended for a healthy immune system, but this particular trace mineral also affects reproductive and sexual health. Anabolic Men explains that zinc has been proven effective in boosting testosterone levels when a man has a deficiency of zinc. When using zinc as a testosterone booster when the man already has adequate levels of zinc in their bloodstream, then it may not effectively boost testosterone levels, however.
- Niacin Niacin is a vitamin that has also been linked to sexual performance. With adequate supplementation of niacin, the body’s ability to synthesize certain hormones that stimulate sexual desire can improve; thus leading to better overall performance in the bedroom.
- L-Arginine HCL This is a key ingredient in Virectin. L-Arginine is classified as an amino acid. Amino acids are usually classified as “building blocks of protein”, but they do much more than simply assist with the synthesis of proteins in the body. This particular amino acid is converting to a gassy substance in the liver. The gas is known as nitric oxide, which is a compound that causes blood vessels in the human body to dilate better than previously. With better dilation, the penis gains more blood when the man becomes aroused, which then causes more blood to fill the two chambers in the penis that contains thousands of blood vessels; thus resulting in more rigid erections
- Herba Epimedium You may know this particular ingredient as horny goat weed instead. Herba Epimedium, sometimes also only called epimedium, is promoted to increase testosterone by Virectin’s official website. This, however, has not been proven as a fact. There are, however, some evidence that horny goat weed improves blood flow, which also leads to more blood flowing into the penile chambers when a man becomes erect.
- Saw Palmetto The berries of the Saw Palmetto plant is proposed to possess aphrodisiac properties, which may help men experience a surge in libido when consumed and may also help to treat a low libido amongst men when taken as a daily supplement. Saw palmetto is also effective in treating the symptoms that an enlarged prostate may cause.
- Cnidium Monnieri This herb has been used in Chinese medicine for over a thousand years and still continues to be one of the most effective herbs for both men and women today. Amongst both genders, cnidium monnieri is effective in boosting sexual desire and libido. Amongst men, the herb can also help to improve erectile function.
- Maca Root Maca root is one of the mos t popular natural compounds used to address numerous sexual dysfunctions amongst both men and women. The plant is native to the Bolivia and Peruvian regions of the world. It is most often utilized as a way to boost libido amongst both genders. The plant root also seems to have some additional benefits for men, such as to balance out their sex hormone levels and to help them gain better erections whey they are involved in sexual activities.
- Tongkat Ali Another plant root extract that has also become quite popular recently amongst supplements that support sexual health and performance amongst men. Tongkat Ali, according to Virectin, can increase testosterone levels by up to 93% – unfortunately, no scientific evidence is available to proof that Tongkat Ali can boost testosterone production. There are, however, some evidence that suggests Tongkat Ali can boost sexual desire and a man’s sex drive, as well as help boost their energy levels.
- Tribulus Terrestris This herb is most popular amongst bodybuilders who require a boost in their physical performance at the gym, but can also provide potential benefits to men who are looking for a boost in their performance in the bedroom. The herb is known to enhance endurance and stamina, as well as boost levels of energy; thus helping the man last longer in bed. Once again, Virectin does state that Tribulus Terrestris will also increase testosterone, but there is also no evidence to support this statement.
These are the key ingredients that have been added to Virectin’s formula. There are many other ingredients that a man also gains access to when they use this particular supplement. These include Avena Sativa, also known as wild oats, as well as Mucuna Pruriens, Fenugreek Seeds, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf, Damiana Leaf and Ashwagandha Root.
How Virectin Should Be Used?
Virectin is a sexual support supplement that has been developed specifically for men. Since the product focuses on boosting blood supply to the penis and boosting testosterone levels circulating in the bloodstream, it is important for women not to use this particular product. Should a woman’s testosterone levels increase, she may experience adverse effects, such as hair growth in areas where women usually do not grow hair, signs of male pattern balding, a loss of sexual desire and irregular menstrual cycles, as reported by Paleo For Women.
For men, however, this particular product can deliver powerful results when it comes to their sexual performance. Since Virectin works differently for each male user, men would often need to make some adjustments to their dosage based on the results they experience. It is recommended to start out with three daily capsules of this supplement.
If three daily capsules do the trick, a man can continue taking this dosage. If the man find that they are experiencing any sensitive reactions to the supplement, they may want to lower their dosage as the ingredients may be too potent for their body.
It is also important to note that Virectin does not only work in the short term, but its most potent effects tend to lie within its longer term benefits. In the shorter term, a man may find that they are able to experience fuller erections that before just a short while after taking a dose of this product. In the long run, however, many other benefits can be experienced, which is why Virectin recommends men use the supplement for at least three to six months to experience optimum benefits and to restore their natural bedroom vigor.
What are the Side-Effects of Virectin?
The main reason why men opt for a natural supplement instead of Viagra, Cialis or any of the medicated options that are available to treat a selection of sexual dysfunctions, with erectile dysfunction being the most commonly treated, is the fact that natural supplements tend to help a man eliminate these problems or at least reduce their severity without being at a risk of experiencing side-effects that may be dangerous to their health.
Unfortunately, there are some natural substances that can cause side-effects that could be similar to those experienced by men who take Viagra. Yohimbe is a particular ingredient that can lead to some worrisome side-effects. WebMD reports that Yohimbe can cause harm to the heart and lead to an increase in blood pressure levels, and the ingredient should never be combined with anxiety, depression, schizophrenia and post-traumatic stress disorder as the ingredient can cause symptoms to become worse.
Luckily, Virectin does not contain any particular ingredients that have been linked to potentially dangerous side-effects; thus making this supplement much safer than many of the other sexual enhancement pills that can be purchased on the internet.
Men who are currently taking any prescription medication are advised to seek advice from a medical professional before they start using Virectin, however, as some ingredients that are found in the product’s formula may cause an interaction with the prescription medication the man is taking. It is especially important to talk to a doctor before taking Virectin if a potential user is taking medication for heart disease or blood pressure disorders.
We should note that some ingredients found in Virectin may cause some mild side-effects. Horny goat weed, for example, can cause muscle spasms, dry mouth, nausea and diarrhea. This herb may also reduce blood pressure levels, according to AKINS.
The Benefits of Virectin
Virectin is a beneficial supplement that helps men gain harder erections, as well as many other advantages when it comes to their sexual performance. Here is a look at the top benefits that Virectin offers a male user:
- Virectin is made from a collection of 100% natural ingredients. The chemicals that are used to create erectile dysfunction medication are not utilized in this natural supplement, which also means the liver does not have to process any harsh chemicals that may be potentially dangerous not only to the liver itself, but also to the rest of the body.
- Virectin causes less side effects than many other natural supplements on the market. The majority of supplements now contains yohimbe or other ingredients that may cause a raging heartbeat, as well as many other unpleasant adverse reactions. Virectin does not contain these ingredients, but rather relies on safer alternatives that can still produce similar effects.
- Virectin is an affordable supplement and costs less than most other supplements in its class. Even though cheaper options do exist, they usually do not contain the same number and quality of ingredients found in Virectin.
- The purchase of Virectin comes with a free bonus gift. This gift is called a Supermax vibrating ring and is perfect for maximizing an erection and boosting the level of pleasure both the man and his partner have. The Supermax vibrating ring is placed directly on the penis and can be turned on or off, depending on the user’s preference.
Success Stories and User Opinions
On the official website of Virectin, quite a large number of success stories can be found. These success stories claim that the product works in as little as 30 minutes and that it is very effective in boosting sexual performance. It is, however, important not to only consider the reviews found on the official product’s website, but also to seek reviews on third-party websites to get a real idea of how customers find this product.
What Else Should You Know About Virectin?
Virectin comes with a risk free money-back guarantee. This is a particular benefit that sets Virectin aside from many other sexual supplements that you can buy today. Most supplements are purchased and, if they do not work, the customer loses their money. With Virectin, things are different though. The risk free guarantee allows a customer to test the product before they invest too much money into it.
The guarantee lasts for 60 days after a customer has made their first purchase from Virectin. The customer is advised to take the supplement daily for up to 60 days as a “testing period”. If the customer finds that the product works for them and they are able to feel a difference in their erectile function and performance during sex, then they can continue to buy more units of the product.
If the man is not able to find that Virectin offers them any advantages, such as better erections, they can contact Virectin directly and request money back on their order. The company will then issue a 100% refund on the customer’s order.
Final Verdict Is Virectin Safe to Use?
By looking at a large number of Virectin reviews, as well as consulting the official website of the product, it becomes clear that this supplement is not only an effective solution to some of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men, but also an option that is considered significantly safer than the current medication that is available for men who suffer from erectile dysfunction and other particular sexual disorders. The product is an affordable option that can be taken as a daily supplement to help improve sexual function over time and has not been linked to any significant side-effects that may cause harm to the user’s wellbeing.