Make Your Own Weight Loss Tea With These Ingredients
Diet and weight loss is a multi-billion dollar industry. Fad diets and magic pills come and go, but it usually comes down to eating less and exercising more. However, as we age our metabolism naturally becomes slower. A slower metabolism is especially a problem for women.
Though fad and low-calorie diets may ultimately fail, there are healthy natural ingredients to help boost your metabolism and burn those unwanted pounds around your middle.
This unique blend of three simple ingredients works together to help you lose weight and control your blood sugar. If you drink this weight loss tea three times a day, you will lose eight centimeters from your waist.
Ingredients in weight loss tea and how they help shed pounds and inches:
The great thing about the ingredients listed below is that not only do they help with weight control, but have other health benefits as well. These ingredients are also considered relatively safe.
• Green Tea– The two main ingredients in green tea which may assist in weight loss are caffeine and ECGC. Caffeine helps to burn fat and may also make your workout more productive. ECGS is an antioxidant which helps boost the metabolism. The ECGS and caffeine benefit each other since the caffeine gives the ECGC a head start.
• Cinnamon– Not only is cinnamon delicious, but it also helps to control your weight in many different ways. It controls insulin and decreases blood sugar. Cinnamon may also contribute to lowering LDL cholesterol while also speeding up your metabolism and suppressing your appetite.
• Bay Leaf– Bay leaf is another common culinary herb that not only flavors your stew but also reduces glucose levels and reduces bad cholesterol.
RELATED ARTICLE: HOW TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT WITHOUT RISK FOR THE BABY
Recipe for Weight Loss Tea:
o 800 ml water
o 1 TBSP Green Tea
o 1 Cinnamon Stick
o Ceramic or stainless steel teapot or saucepan
o Cheese cloth or tea strainer
1. Boil water in pan or kettle
2. Remove from heat
3. Add green tea, cinnamon stick, and bay leaves to water
4. Cover and steep for 15 minutes
5. Strain and enjoy
When to drink the tea:
It is recommended for maximum results that you drink a serving of the tea three times a day.
• First thing in the morning- Drinking this tea in the morning will help kick start your metabolism and energize your day. You should drink it on an empty stomach before breakfast and even before coffee.
• After lunch- A cup of the weight loss tea after your mid-day meal will help with digestion and burn calories.
• Right before bed- A cup at bedtime will also help with digestion and burn the calories from your dinner.
Drinking the tea daily may result in weight loss even if you change nothing else about your diet. However, if you eat healthy foods and exercise, your results will be more impressive. You may also notice you feel more energized and have less bloating and gas.
If you see adverse results such as diarrhea, you may want to cut back to one or two cups of tea a day. Additionally, if you are pregnant or nursing you should not drink this tea. If you have any concerns regarding this tea, you should check with your doctor.