The relationship between a man and a woman is contingent upon the ability of both parties to work at making it last. There are 11 things that a man should do consistently to make his wife happy.
The relationship between a man and a woman is fluid and subject to many external influences. There are always people interacting with the husband and the wife, including family members, friends, and co-workers. They will express their opinions, which can range from positive to negative. These influence each partner’s perspective on the status of the marriage.
With that being said, there are things that a man can consistently do to make his wife happy. His efforts will serve to minimize the influence of people on the outside of the relationship and reassure his wife of the depth of his feelings.
1. Wake up in the morning and give your wife a hug and a kiss. There is no better way to start. This gesture can sustain her throughout the day.
2. Leave little notes to her that you’re thinking of her. Plant one in the laundry basket because she is about to wash laundry on Saturday morning, or you might email her a romantic electronic greeting card at work.
3. Get home early and cook her favorite dinner. If your wife works, raises the kiddos, or keeps the home, she is subject to feeling burnt out too at the end of the day. Throw in a bottle of wine or her favorite dessert to make it special.
4. Schedule a romantic getaway for a weekend during her busiest time of year. This might take some convincing to get her away from her obligations, but she can relax away from the usual sources of stress.
5. Pick up flowers on the way home from work. If you can’t get there in time to cook dinner, this is something to do when you know she had a bad day.
RELATED ARTICLE: If You Say THIS to Your Partner You’ll Be A Happy Couple GUARANTEED
6. Ask her to take regular walks with you around the neighborhood or a nearby park. This is a good time to talk about anything positive or negative that affects the relationship. Or, you could just hold hands and enjoy being outdoors.
7. Pay attention when you go shopping with her about one or more things that she really wants but won’t buy for herself. Pick that item up for the next holiday or birthday occasion or just surprise her with it on your next date.
8. Use words of affection whenever you speak to her. This might include telephone conversations, texts, emails, love notes, mealtime chats, talking about the small stuff in the car, and when you’re raking the yard. She needs consistent messages that you care about her and love the idea of being in a marital union with her.
9. Splurge every once in a while. If you like to eat at home or eat at the Chinese buffet, it doesn’t hurt to take her to an expensive restaurant for a special occasion.
10. Don’t be afraid to monkey around. Your wife has the same stress as everyone. She needs to laugh throughout the day. This is especially important to try when she is tired or worried about something.
11. Listen to what she says when something bothers her. Ask questions to clarify. Be honest in expressing your thoughts on the issue. Work towards ways to fix an issue together. Don’t change your entire personality, but make accommodations that will make her happy.
Use these little ways to make your wife happy without breaking the bank or failing to meet your obligations to others.