4 Natural Ways To Regrow Hair In 10 Days
Losing your hair can be a nightmare. Whether it’s for medical reasons or the result of your genetics, it can be devastating to see skin where you used to see hair.Here are some remedies to regrow your hair starting in about 10 days:
Many people ask friends or their doctors about treatments for hair loss without success, because none of the suggested treatments work. So what’s the solution? Part of the problem is that there are several different causes of hair loss. The first thing to figure out is the root cause of the hair loss.
There are several causes of hair loss including hormonal imbalance, vitamin deficiencies, stress, insomnia, thyroid issues, smoking, genetics, and menopause. The hair products you use and the way you care for your hair can also cause hair loss.
There is no solution for menopause or genetics but you can slow the hair loss caused by these problems. For other causes of hair loss try these natural remedies:
If you want your hair back relatively quickly, you can take 10 minutes from your busy schedule to meditate. Meditation will lower your stress and will improve your overall health. Put your phone on airplane mode or silent and set it aside, sit straight with crossed legs and close your eyes, focusing on your breath. Feel it go in and out. Let thoughts come and go. Relax through them and keep breathing. If you can’t meditate on your own, think about using a meditation tape or DVD that delivers soothing music.
• Food you should eat
If you are getting enough sleep and are not stressed, your diet could be a main factor in hair loss. Combat this problem by trying to explore your eating habits. Make sure you are getting enough iron, proteins, vitamins, minerals, and omega-3s. Your daily diet should contain the following:
• 10 servings of vegetables
• 2-4 servings of fruits
• 4-5 total servings of beans and dairy
• Eggs, fish, nuts, walnuts, avocado, and seeds
• Don’t eat the same thing every day. Plan some variety into your menu to keep you satisfied and to get different nutrients.
Related Link: Ancient Art of Knife Massage Helps You Stay Sharp
Head massage is necessary to promote hair growth. Use your fingertips and massage your scalp slowly to stimulate the circulation and to help drain toxins from the scalp. Finish the massage by running your fingers through your hair. You can do this with or without oil, but it’s suggested to use coconut, castor, olive, almond, or sesame oil. Massage for 10 minutes each day to see improvement within a few weeks. Your hair needs the extra oil to keep the hair root well-lubricated and healthy.
• Homemade recipe
Try the following recipe made with three key ingredients; licorice, burdock root, and dandelion root to regain hair growth:
• 4 ounces water
• Licorice root
• Burdock root
• Dandelion root
• Rub the licorice root in a glass to release the contents of the root. Then fill the glass halfway with water.
• Rub the dandelion and burdock root with a stone or blend them in a food processor to make a fine paste.
• Blend the paste with licorice water and apply to your scalp.
• Leave it on your head for 24 hours then wash it off; it will stick to your scalp like white cement and will stimulate the growth of the hair.