- It grows faster than any hair on the body it grows 0.35 millimeters a day or 1 centimeter per month
- Genes, race, medications, physical and mental stress, diet affect hair growth, and appearance, so if you cant grow a mustache or you actually have a lot of hair on your face it is caused by the previous factors mentioned.
- There are more than 2 million sweat glands located throughout the human body, sweating is a natural human process and what it does is it helps regulate the body’s internal temperature, mostly during exercise or hot weather.
- The unpleasant scent is produced cause sweating is produced by bacteria, when the bacteria on the skin and hair metabolize the proteins and fatty acids in sweat, produce a bad smell.
There is such thing called exploding eyes:
- Affects 1% of the population
- There is a gel in the eyeball and when this gel inside starts to fill up the cornea, the pressure in it is so high it makes it explode.
Heterochromia iridum term used to describe 2 color eyed people and animals:
- It is cause by very high or low melanin, an injury, genetics or a disease.
- There is Sectoral heterochromia this one gives one eye 2 different colors.
- Famous celebrities: Mila Kunis and Kate Bosworth both have heterochromia iridum. Hen there are two different colors in the same iris
- The largest population of bacteria in our bodies is found in the intestines.
- The human body has 2-5 pounds of bacteria good and bad bacteria in it,
- You are taller in the morning than you are in the evening.
- There is a cartilage between your bones and this one is reduced in the morning because you have been laying down for hours, when you stand up they expand and you become taller.