6. A hand full of cranberries outranks nearly every fruit and vegetable including strawberries, spinach, broccoli, red grapes, apples, raspberries, and cherries.
5. An apple detoxifies your liver, who is responsible for clearing these toxins out of your body.
4. A teaspoon of cinnamon has 5 times as many antioxidants as ½ cup of blueberries or a cup of pomegranate juice.
3. An artichoke induces apoptosis (cell death) and reduce cell proliferation in many different forms of cancer, including prostate cancer, leukemia, and breast cancer.
#2- Goji Berries
2. Half cup of Goji berries has around 500 times the amount of the antioxidant vitamin C than oranges in addition to containing the antioxidant vitamin E.
#1- Acai Berries
1. Half cup Acai berries, The acai berry’s natural combination of antioxidants work together to help your body function better, process food easier, and burn fat more efficiently. It’s one of the best things you can put into your body to keep it healthy.
To go back to Top Dozen Superfoods- PART I, click here.