You don’t have to go to the other side of the world or order exotic food from the internet to have the benefits of antioxidants, these are the one of the bests antioxidants in the world, and you can find them all in your nearest grocery store!!
#12- Cocoa Powder
12. One tablespoon of cocoa powder, has nearly twice the antioxidants of red wine and up to three times those found in green tea.
11. A half cup of blueberries. Berries have high anthocyanin content, which help dilate arteries and provide other cardiovascular benefits.
10. Pomegranate are chock full of antioxidants and are an effective yet non-invasive way to erase a few years from a person’s age
9. One black plum is high in dietary fiber, sorbitol, and isatin, that regulate the functioning of the digestive system.
8. A hand full of pecans is a rich source of many phyto-chemical substances that contribute to their overall antioxidant activity.
7. One pear provides a very good source of fiber and is also a good source of vitamin B2, C, E, copper, and potassium.