7-Day Sugar Detox Plan To Shed 30 Pounds
You definitely know that sugar is not good for your health at all. In fact, if you like consuming foods, drinks, or snacks that are rich in sugar, you are at a higher risk of weight gain, premature aging, and loss of energy.
It is easy to know whether you are a sugar addict. Skip sugar in the morning coffee, don’t take a sugary snack in the afternoon, and cut foods rich in carbohydrates. Find out whether you will experience energy crashes. If yes, you are an addict.
Benefits of Avoiding Sugar
People who consume sugar regularly can are at a higher risk of the following conditions:
- Low energy levels
- Stomach ulcers
- Suppressed immune system
- High serotonin levels
- Weight gain
- Minerals deficiency in the body
- Premature aging
- Poor vision
- Adrenal fatigue
- Sugar addiction
7-Day Sugar Detox Plan
- Breakfast: Baked eggs and spinach with cheese
- Morning snack: Tamari almonds
- Lunch: Low carbs with cheesy sweet peppers and green salad.
- Dinner: baked stuffed chicken with spinach and cucumber salad with tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Evening Snack: ¼ cup part skin with low-fat ricotta cheese, ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract and a few drops of vanilla stevia.
Related Link: Are You Taking Too Much Sugar? Here are 8 Signs
- Breakfast: Sun-dried tomato with frittata
- Morning Snack: Tamari almonds
- Lunch: Chicken with spinach and green peppers
- Afternoon Snack: Spinach dip with raw vegetables
- Dinner: Turkey lettuce cups, mushrooms, sautéed spinach, and peppers
- Evening Snack: Cheese stick
- Breakfast: Protein smoothie from peanut butter
- Morning Snack: The whites of 3 boiled eggs
- Lunch: Salad with cucumber, sweet peppers, tomatoes, green salad with vinegar and extra virgin
- Afternoon Snack: Frittata with feta
- Dinner: veggie soup, grilled chicken, and some fresh herbs
- Evening Snack: Sugar and daily free vanilla chia pudding
- Breakfast: Santé Fe Frittata’s
- Morning Snack: Cheese stick
- Lunch: Chicken salad from grilled chicken
- Afternoon Snack: Sugar-free peanut butter with celery
- Dinner: Crock pot chicken with bean stew and mini zucchini cheese
- Evening Snack: Sugar- free ½ cup cottage cheese with cucumber slices
- Breakfast: Santé Fe Frittata’s
- Morning Snack: raw vegetables in a spicy Mediterranean dip
- Lunch: Cucumber, sweet peppers, extra virgin olive oil, and green salad
- Afternoon Snack: Salad with cucumber, tomatoes, and feta cheese
- Dinner: Low-carb cheesy bread sticks with green bean salad
- Evening Snack: Sugarless vanilla chia pudding without dairy.
- Breakfast: Egg muffin without the outer layer
- Morning Snack: Raw vegetables served in a spicy Mediterranean feta dip
- Lunch: Sugarless cheesy bread sticks with Italian green bean salad
- Afternoon Snack: Raw veggies with spicy Mediterranean feta dip
- Dinner: Eggs whites of 3 boiled eggs
- Breakfast: Sautéed spinach with scrambled eggs and mushrooms
- Morning Snack: ¼ cup of cottage cheese
- Lunch: Zucchini noodles served with a light veggie soup
- Afternoon Snack: Tamari almonds
- Dinner: Sugarless vanilla pudding without dairy
Losing weight may be challenging with dieting alone. However, it is achievable with regular exercise and a healthy diet. The best thing about this 7-Day diet plan is that it will detox your body and help you lose weight. Give it a trial.
Disclaimer: All content on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this website and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always consult with your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.