Wanna Get a Natural Breast Lift? – Follow THIS Workout
Do you feel like your breasts need a little lift? Here’s 10-minute circuit workout that targets your pec muscles, which lie directly under the breast tissue. Spend some time toning your chest and give your breasts a natural lift! For Better result do this circuit two-three times with short breaks between sets. Don’t go crazy with heavy weights especially for the first time. Enjoy your workout and very soon you will get a perkier bust.
1. Lying Chest Fly
- Lie down with your back flat on a mat. Use your lower abs to press your back into the mat to keep your back stable. Ensure that your hips and knees are both at 90-degree angles. This will be your starting position. You should commence this workout with five or ten-pound weights.
- Take your arms and open them to the sides. Keep in mind that your arms should remain stationary throughout this exercise. The only movement should be from the shoulder joint.
- Lift your arms to the ceiling as you bring the weights in tandem. Once that occurs, you have completed one rep.
- This workout is also beneficial for your abs. But if you suffer from lower back injuries, place your feet on the mat to avoid aggravation.
- This exercise develops the pectoralis major and minor muscles, which are crucial for a natural breast lift.
- Place your hands firmly on the mat, directly under your shoulders. Get into a high plank position.