This Lady Put Clothespin On Her Ear, See What Happened After
Self-administered clothespin acupuncture may not seem like a convention way to alleviate various pains in your body, however, it is a highly effective and affordable home remedy that is quickly growing in popularity. Your ears have a number of pressure points whose nerves endings are directly connected to your central nervous system. By strategically placing clothespins on various points of your ears, you can provide significant relief for everyday body annoyances. Keep in mind that the level of effectiveness will vary from one person to the next.
Ear reflexology origins can be found thousands of years ago in ancient Chinese acupuncture methodologies and perhaps even earlier in Egyptian practices. The following are a few basic points to help you relieve pain naturally:
1. Place a clothespin on the very top portion of your ear to provide a tremendous release in your back and shoulders.
2. The next section just below the top portion is an ideal place for a clothespin when you have mild organ discomfort. If something becomes more than a slight discomfort, you should seek medical attention.
RELATED ARTICLE: 9 Alternative Ways To Relieve Your Pain Without Ibuprofen/NSAIDs
3. For joint relief, place a clothespin on the upper-middle section of the ear.
4. Skip over the exact middle and place a pin on the lower-middle section for natural assistance in clearing sinus and throat issues.
5. Place a pin on the upper-bottom section of the ear, just above the earlobe, for aid in digestion and to soothe any minor upset stomach concerns.
6. If you wish for some relief in your head or your heart concerning pressure or tension, place a clothespin on your earlobe. Obviously, this is only effective for minor issues and you should immediately consult a doctor for chest pain.
You do not have to keep the pins on any longer than a few minutes at a time, however, you should apply them several times a day as needed. You might receive some odd looks from people in the office, by fellow commuters, or your dog; however, the results will be worth it. And, keep in mind that you should always seek professional medical advice for any issue of concern.
Disclaimer: All content on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this website and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always consult with your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.