What’s the Big Deal about Birth Numbers?
By using simple mathematics you can figure out one of the most influential numbers in your life. Your birth date is more than just a number. It defines who you are and the path down which life may take you. So how do you figure it out? Just follow the simple directions below to find your number. Descriptions will follow. Have fun!
We’ll use the birth date of September 17, 1938 as an example. First convert it all to numbers. Then we add those numbers individually to come up with the next number. Keep doing this until you are down to one digit like this.
• 9 + 17 + 1938 = 1964
• 1 + 9 + 6 + 4 = 20
• 2 + 0 = 2
Here’s another one. June 23, 1970.
• 6 + 23 + 1970 = 1999
• 1 + 9 + 9 + 9 = 28
• 2 + 8 = 10
• 1 + 0 = 1
Okay, so now that you have the number what does it mean? Read below for a description of each number.
• 1 = The Original. 1 is a great initiator for whom coming up with and implementing new ideas happens naturally. They are natural leaders and you will often find 1’s in management roles or self-employed. 1’s like things to go their way which makes them obstinate or egotistical if not curbed.
• 2 = The Diplomatic. 2’s are born peacemakers and always consider the needs of others before themselves. They don’t like being alone and will seek company. However, as a naturally shy number they need to work on their self-esteem and learn to express themselves effectively.
• 3 = The Social Animal. Creative, charming and easygoing describes the number 3. 3 is popular and a born romantic who will go to great lengths to make others happy. They are somewhat impractical and need to make sure to stay grounded.
• 4 = The Traditionalist. This number leans toward sensibility and orderliness. They do not like to act without understanding exactly what they need to do. 4’s enjoy nature and don’t mind working outdoors. They are quite rigid and should learn more adaptability.
• 5 = The Free Spirit. 5’s are enthusiastic and not afraid to take risks. They are natural students and see the world as one big learning experience. This number gets easily bored and needs diversity. However, their zest for life can sometimes backfire on them so they need to learn to look before they leap.
• 6 = The Idealistic. 6’s are nurturing and are not complete unless they are feeling useful. Family is important to them. They are also very loyal and take their friendships seriously. However, they need to realize they cannot change the world and just be happy with what they can do.
• 7 = The Thinker. Ever querying, the number 7 does not easily take things at face value. While they tend to question most things, they do not like questions asked of them. 7’s can be perceived as intellectuals and are often loners. If they are not careful their inquiries can lean toward inappropriateness.
• 8 = The Boss. 8’s like to take charge of people and things. They typically have good judgment and are decisive. However they can become overbearing and steamroll over others ideas.
• 9 = The Entertainer. A very charismatic and charming number which makes 9’s natural performers. They easily make friends and can mesh well in any situation. However their ever-changing personality can lead to mood swings.
Disclaimer: All content on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this website and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always consult with your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.