13 Life-changing Ways To Use Everyday Objects
These handy little things are all things you probably own already. I know this is a topic usually reserved for moms on Pinterest, but seriously — who has time to properly iron a shirt or clean a toilet?
1. Use a can opener to open sealed plastic packaging
2. Add saline solution to refresh dried-out mascara.
3. Use a toilet seat cover to blot the oil from a greasy face.
4. Use pretty wine corks to make planters for tiny succulents.
5. Amplify the volume of your iPhone or iPod by placing it in a bowl.
6. Use paper hole reinforcements to give yourself a half-moon manicure.
7. Use a banana to fix a DVD.
8. Use a lint roller to clean out the debris in your handbag.
9. Use a spoon to open a sealed-tight jar.
10. Hang a picture using a pop tab.
11. Use mayonnaise to erase water stains from wooden furniture.
12. Add a few drops of vodka and a teaspoon of sugar to make cut flowers last longer.
13. Rub the cut edge of cheese with some butter to keep it from getting moldy.