How to Stop Bad Body Odor Naturally
• Chlorophyll has numerous beneficial properties to humans. It activates cellular metabolism, detoxifies, improves systems, improves the resistance and regeneration capacity of cells, potentiates the processes of healing, and most important for body odor is that it equalizes acid-base reactions.
• Avoid excessive consumption of sweets and refined sugars that will modify the acidity and will raise core body temperature, red meat takes a long time to be processed and metabolized in our stomach. Plants such as onion and garlic have the ability to make us have bad breath because they contain high quantities of sulfur, coffee and alcohol have a dual effect of increased body temperature, and dairy products, the high protein can transform bacteria into hydrogen sulfur.
• Apple cider vinegar helps remove underarm odor when used instead of deodorant because it reduces the pH of the skin. Bacteria cannot live in areas with low pH. You can apply apple cider vinegar at night with cotton in your armpits or feet and wash the next morning.
• Apply baking soda to clean the feet well and armpits to minimize smell. Simply apply powder to dry armpits, it will kill bacteria and help absorb perspiration. You can use a little bit in your shoes for deodorizing and eliminating bad odors or take orally.
• Rosemary is known to help control body odor due to its antibacterial effect. This herb’s pleasant scent is used to relax the stomach. Adding rosemary to your diet in the form of tea helps soothe the digestive tract and get rid of undesirable microorganisms in the skin due to its antiseptic properties. Put 8-10 drops of rosemary essential oil to one ounce water and apply where needed.
5 Natural Remedies to Eliminate Body Odor
By Andres Carvajal
Edited By Stephanie Dawson
[Last Updated on June 10th 2014]
Association between oral malodor and other body odors. Bar-Ness, R.Zigdon, H. Rosenberg, M. Oral Diseases. Jan2005 Supplement 1, Vol. 11, p106-106. 1p.
Bad Body Odor Can be Blamed on the Genes: Study. International Business Times