Marriage is a social union, and a legal contract between two people, that varies according to different cultures it happens for several reasons from emotional, financial, spiritual to religious and it consists on making a relationship permanent and official.
1. Tick tock:
Married couples who have kids, full time jobs, use the internet frequently and have many hobbies, spend only about four minutes a day alone together, sharing a bed while sleeping wouldn’t count.
2. 75% of people who get divorced cause of an affair, will eventually get divorced twice.
3. Meaning of the words:
a. Wife: comes from the Hebrew meaning “man”
b. Husband: meaning “master of the house”
c. Term “tie the knot” : means “hand fasting”
4. Remarrying statistics:
– 50% of first marriages end in divorce
– 67% of second marriages end in divorce
– 74% of third marriages end in divorce
5. Nearly 60% of married adults have had at least one affair.
6. Marriage involves 1, 138 federal benefits and responsibilities.
7. Girls who marry before 18 are more likely to experience domestic violence.
8. In some countries like Indonesia, Taiwan and Thailand, adolescent girls receiving and education has been a big factor in increasing the age of marriage.
9. Girls living in poor households are almost twice as likely to marry before 18 than girls in higher income households.
10. The white dress:
1840, Queen Victoria wed Prince Albert in a white bridal gown since then the white dress became the status quo.
11- The diamond ring:
1477,the Archduke Maximilian of Austria engagement was made by giving a diamond ring to Mary of Burgundy.
Disclaimer: All content on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this website and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always consult with your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.