[Last Updated On February 21st 2014]
2. Kissing is good for what ails you. Research shows that the act of smooching improves our skin, helps circulation, prevents tooth decay, and can even relieve headaches.
3. Kissing can become your new favorite exercise, a quick romantic kiss is said to help burn around 2 to 3 calories while a passionate kiss can burn 5 or more calories. The longer and more passionate the kiss, the more calories burned.
4. When it comes to our faces, kissing is the ultimate workout to keep our facial muscles strong. Our cheeks are kept tight and supple by the engagement of around 30 different muscles in our faces when kissing. Time to workout.
5. Men who kiss their partners before leaving for work average higher incomes than those who don’t.
6. 65 pecrent of people tilt their head to the right when kissing.
7. The average person spends 336 hours of his or her life kissing.
8. While women use kissing to evaluate a partner’s potential for a relationship, men use kissing for a simpler purpose. Men are likely to use kissing as a means to increase the likelihood of love-making.
Nonetheless, that’s not to say that all kisses from a man are love-oriented.
9. Kissing has long been recognized as a good way for our bodies to pass along bugs that help build immunity. Once you’ve contracted a bug, your body then learns to strengthen itself despite showing symptoms of a cold or flu. Kissing merely helps expedite our immune system-boosting processes.