Stop Thinning Hair Naturally:
Are you one of the many women (or men) that suffer from thinning hair? There are many causes for this such as: genetics, age, hormonal changes, breakage, and over use of hair product.
Here are some natural recommendations to stop thinning hair, or at least slow it, don’t wait any longer to do something about it!
How to Stop Thinning Hair Naturally:
1. Keep your scalp’s roots clean. The hair follicle will die and thin and eventually fall out; But don’t over shampoo, especially if your hair tends to be dry. Over-shampooing may cause breakage and thinning.
2. Treat your scalp with love! Dedicate time to it, get a treatment or mask to open follicles and help the regrowth of new hair. Avoid chemical treatments (especially dying and perms) since they can make the hair shaft weaker leading it to break and thin.
3. Make sure you are choosing the correct product! Many products can clog your pores and cause follicle irritation. Remember not to over brush your hair, since it will definitely thin and damage your hair.
4. Cut your hair right! a good haircut can add instant life and a lush illusion to hair. Long layers give fullness, thickness and body to a hairstyle.
5. Eat vitamin-rich foods! Vitamins nourish the hair within and encourage healthy hair growth.
6. Finally remember that a poor diet can lead to hair thinning and even baldness. Eat a balanced diet, eat as many vegetables and fruits as you can, include protein and seeds. Have a balanced lifestyle! Avoid stress, and focus on relaxation. You deserve it!
Hair loss in women is usually caused by autoimmune disease. Autoimmune disease happens when our immune system fights against our own bodies. One of the leading causes of hair loss in women is Hashimoto’s Disease. For more information about hair loss we suggest this article by Dr. Michael Johnson: “How To Stop Hair Loss in Women“
Disclaimer: All content on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this website and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always consult with your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.