Stop Thinning Hair Naturally
Are you one of the many women (or men) that suffer from thinning hair? There are many causes for this such as: genetics, age, hormonal changes, breakage, and over use of hair product.
Here are some natural recommendations to stop, or at least slow thinning hair, don’t wait any longer to do something about it!
1. Keep your scalp’s roots clean, the hair follicle will die and thin and eventually fall out, but don’t over shampoo, especially if your hair tends to be dry, it may cause breakage and thinning.
2. Treat your scalp with love, dedicate time to it, get a treatment or mask to open follicles and help the regrowth of new hair, avoid chemical treatments (especially dying and perms) since they can make the hair shaft weaker leading it to break and thin.
3. Make sure you are choosing the correct product, many products can clog your pores and cause follicle irritation, and remember not to over brush it, since it will definitely thin and damage your hair.
4. Cut it right, a good haircut can add instant life and a lush illusion to hair. Long layers give fullness, thickness and body to a hairstyle.
5. Take vitamins, they will nourish the hair within and its concentrated formula encourages healthy hair growth.
6. Finally remember that a poor diet can lead to hair thinning and even baldness. Eat a balanced diet, eat as many vegetables and fruits as you can, include protein and seeds. Have a balanced lifestyle, avoid stress, focus on relaxation, you deserve it.