Holidays are approaching! Are you ready?
We shared these amazing Santa hat brownies with you last year and the recipe was a hit. So if you’re looking for some adorable dessert, here’s a good idea for you:
- 180 grams unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Buttermilk cream:
- 12-16 cleaned strawberries
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Prepare the brownies as described in the following video, then cut them into small squares after they cooled down.
- Beat butter & cheese to become light, add vanilla extract & sugar, beat gently for 2 minutes, cream is ready…Then add the cream on top of the brownies, put cut strawberries on top. (Watch the video to better get the idea!)
And here’s the recipe for chocolate brownies:
Disclaimer: All content on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this website and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always consult with your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.