1. Letting the opinions of others control your life
2. The shame of past failures
3. Being indecisive about what you want
4. Procrastinating on the goals that matter to you
5. Choosing to do nothing
6. Your need to be right
7. Running from problems that should be fixed
8. Making excuses rather than decisions
9. Overlooking the positive points in your life
10. Not appreciating the present moment
Four Easy Hacks for Nicer and Juicier Lips- Volumize Your Smile
Strawberry and Egg Mask for Rejuvenating Your Skin
What is Hashimoto's disease, the condition Gigi Hadid and many other women have?
Man Finds Most Tragic Breakup Letter in a Lost Wallet
Two Plank Moves For Core Strength, Stability, and Flat Abs
How to Contour and Highlight Your Face in 5 Easy Steps
Foods Proven To Give Your Libido A Very Happy Boost!
14 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Kissing!
Steve Jobs Love Story
Disclaimer: All content on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this website and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always consult with your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.
PositiveMed is an unconventional, independent and popular resource for health & wellness in 3 different languages. Every month millions of people around the world trust us as their source of health tips and news.